| Angela Capriola - ASP, Sales Associate, CDPE
CENTURY 21 Cardinal Enterprises
979 Littleton Road
I have been a Real Estate professional with CENTURY 21 Cardinal Enterprises since 1996. My commitment to this office has afforded me an on-going connection with the community and continuity for my clients. The extra steps I take throughout the Real Estate buying and/or selling process are very much appreciated by my clients. I am proud to say that the majority of my business comes from a very satisfied client base of repeat clients and the referral of their family and friends. Listening and understanding the needs and wants of my buyers and sellers are attributes that I bring to my job. I do not believe in the “hard sell” approach; this is never my style. Whether you are a first-time buyer, upgrading to the home of your dreams, relocating locally or out-of-state, or find yourself selling that empty nest ~ each transaction is handled as uniquely as the persons involved.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of The New Jersey Association of REALTORS®
- Member of THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Member of the Circle of Excellence
- Quality Service Award Winner 1999-2008
- Top Producer Award Winner ~ Ruby Award
- CENTURY 21 MatureMoves®
- ASP - Certified Home Stager
- Specialize in CENTURY 21 Fine Homes and Estates®
- Specialize in First Time Home Buyers
- Expertise in Morris County, Essex County and Somerset County
- As a life-long resident of Morris County, I am familiar with the communities, their services, and the neighborhoods in each town.
- My two sons attended the Parsippany Troy-Hills schools, graduated from Par-Hills, college and pursuing careers.
- Past PTA President, and member of the Par-Hills Football Parent Association.
- Executive Board Member of the Little Vikings Football Association.
- Member of St. Christopher’s Church
- Member of Hudson County Services for the Aging
- Member of The National Restaurant Association
- Former Assistant Manager in Banking
CENTURY 21 Cardinal Enterprises | 979 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054 | Phone: 800-521-2953 | Fax: 973-984-8022